Car Care Tips From Automotive Concepts West
It's always better to fix something before it breaks, the same applies to your car. That's why regular maintenance is so important on today's vehicles. Below are some helpful hints and articles that we think will help you maintain your vehicle for years to come.
- Change your oil at regular service intervals.
- Replace your wiper blades twice a year for streak-free visibility.
- Screeching or grinding sounds from your brakes can mean trouble. Make an appointment with us to get a brake inspection.
- A loud muffler may not just be annoying, it can be dangerous because harmful exhaust fumes may be leaking into the passenger compartment. Have your exhaust system checked as soon as possible.
- Brake pads are your friends. Check them regularly.
- Maintaining proper oil and coolant levels can help ensure a long life for your engine.
Car Care Q&A
Here are some commonly asked car care and repair questions. Click on the link for a quick answer.
- Are my tires properly inflated?
- How long should wiper blades last?
- When should I change my engine oil?
- How can I tell if my coolant is OK?
- Why is heat coming from my A/C?
- What can I do if my car overheats?
- How often should my car get a tune-up?
- Why are my brakes making noise?
- Does my transmission ever need service?